Translate

Friday 29 December 2017

My Life with Gopro Hero 6: need more effort even it's an expensive camera!

I was a bit dissapointed by this gadget at the begining since the output of this gadget need to be processed before we can enjoy the result as a "proper" image. I won't discuss the different between Gopro Hero 5 and 6 since many sites have been discussing that topic. We need an image processing application to process the image, such as Lightroom and Gopro Studio. Here I'm gonna show you the different between before and after processed captured image by Gopro Hero 6.


Figure 1. My Gopro Hero 6.


Figure 2. Captured with the settings as follows: Shutter-Auto; ISO min-100; ISO max-800; WB-Native; Sharp-Low; Color-Gopro.



Figure 3. Edited image using Adobe Lightroom, enhanced mainly on the clarity and dehaze effect.

That image was captured in sufficient light condition so that you won't be able to see  many differences between before and after image processing applied. But, in low light condition or cloudy moments, you will need many editing effects, such as increasing the saturation, enhancing dehaze and clarity, and also its exposure.


Figure 4. Night mode setting and then had been edited  using Adobe Lightroom, enhanced mainly on the clarity and dehaze effect.

Find more pictures captured using my Gopro Hero 6 in my Instagram account:

No comments:

Post a Comment